Droid 2 Replacement Phone ..

roboots21

Reaction score
Quick question .. my keyboard on my Droid 2 stopped working. Since I rely on the physical keyboard alot I am thinking I want to get a replacement phone. When you get replacement phones do you have to send the old phone back? My GF doesn't use the physical keyboard on a phone ever and since the rest of the phone still works fine I'd love to let her use this one. My guess is Verizon probably wants the old phone in exchange but since I have never had to do warranty before I don't know and just wanted to ask. Thanks!

louy99

Reaction score
If you have had the phone for less that a year, I believe Verizon will exchange it for free.

Sent from my DROID2

elvyrorie

Reaction score
They overnighted one to me, but I had to send the old one back to them.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
R

roboots21

Reaction score
That is what I figured lol .. I can either deal with the keyboard not working or have them send me a new one .. which I will probably just have them send me a new one. Thanks for the quick response!

moset

Reaction score
Had to get a replacement for my D1. I ended up sending that one back. They sent the replacement first. gave me a week to return the old one. Not a new one. first one the keypad was real lose. I had all 3 in my possession at one time so you won't be without a phone at all.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I had three replacement OG Droid's. After the third one, I demand Verizon send me something other than the original droid. The three droids were a span of a year and half. They finally sent me a Droid 2.

Good Luck,