1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 picture source (for contacts)

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by skip1214, Sep 12, 2010.

1. skip1214

skip1214 New Member

I recieved a Droid 2 to replace my Droid, I have had two bad Droid replacements in two weeks so Verizon sent the Droid 2 (refurbed). Problem is when I sync my exchange account the contact pictures do not show. They did with the Droid. I found out that the 2 uses Facebook contact pictures by default. I'm not using FB. There is an option to select picture source from accounts but is grey'd out. Makes me crazy. I have lots of exchange contacts with either logos or pictures. Easy to tell who is calling. Please help!
  2. Dragoro

Dragoro New Member

Far as I can tell, it uses facebook, myspace, or twitter for pictures. Or you can put pictures on individually with pics from your gallery. No other way as far as I can tell.
Search tags for this page

android default contact picture source

razr contact picture source

razr picture contact source