ThundarPanda

Reaction score
My 5 year old Razr

I thought I had everyone beat with oldness of phone lol

NO5300PL.jpg

2006, baby

CheathamHill

Reaction score
Blackberry Tour and Blackberries in general over the last few years....abolsutely didn't know what I've been missing...still a bit overwhelmed at this point..but I'm loving it thus far...however, I pulled my phone off the charger at 4am before work..it is currently 0930 and the phone is almost dead...yikes

kbush

Reaction score
I loved my Razr! It made calls, it fit my face perfectly, and fit in my pocket easily. I only switched now because my wife kept harpin on me, then she got a early upgrade option and ordered an X, so the pressure was really on. She's jealous that I have my phone already and she has to wait another week LOL

Cairo

Reaction score
Blackberry Storm 1

Was fun while it lasted, but this D2 is a world apart. I miss the email sync that bberry is so famous for so now I'm shopping apps for this

belome

Reaction score
enV2

I would have got the X but I felt I would be lost without the keyboard.

n0m0n

Reaction score
Storm1 to a Storm2 to a Droid to a Incredible to a Droidx and now Droid2.

Anyone say eBay?

lee_pedro

Reaction score
Came from an enV Touch. Good phone overall (and still the best non-smartphone VZW offers), but was ready for a change. Android is definitely different than the same old software I've seen on my last 5 phones!

mewelch7

Reaction score
Droid 2

I preordered mine from Verizon, got it yesterday and only paid $99 (with two year activation) but I've been a Verizon customer for years so no problem there. I am coming from a BB8330 (which I loved) so this was a leap of faith! So far, I am impressed. Still learning.

Jeebz88

Reaction score
Coming from an enV touch. Overall good phone, but I got tired of the proprietary OS and the resistive touch screen… plus, I like to tinker too much to have a dumbphone.

So far I'm loving the Droid 2 dancedroid

SerenityIV

Reaction score
LG Voyager... absolutely loved that phone, just horrendously slow on the internet etc... which is an AMAZING improvement on the Droid 2... Just having some battery drainage issues, but once I get used to a smart phone, this thing is just amazing

cuzlion

Reaction score
HTC Apache 6700, HTC Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Droid X now Droid 2.

clborden

Reaction score
iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4 to Droid X to Droid 2. I have been on a streak of bad luck with phones. I'm thinking I should have given the Droid X replacement a shot. I was just so frustrated with the bugs and reseting over and over, I went with the D2. I'm just hoping my luck changes for the better once they replace this one.