Droid 2 or regular Droid rooted

Josh10Harding

Reaction score
Hello, I am in the market for a new phone and my brother has a droid that is rooted with bugless beast 2.2 V.04. He loves it and swears by it and from what ive read on the web, the rooted droid is great. My question....Should I go with the new droid 2 or just get the original Droid and have it rooted?? Please everyone fill me in on some tech savyness!!

microsnook

Reaction score
Hello, I am in the market for a new phone and my brother has a droid that is rooted with bugless beast 2.2 V.04. He loves it and swears by it and from what ive read on the web, the rooted droid is great. My question....Should I go with the new droid 2 or just get the original Droid and have it rooted?? Please everyone fill me in on some tech savyness!!

Droid one is sweet!
Droid 2 is nice minus its encrypted : |

Droid 1 is out of stock though I thought.

David522

Reaction score
I dont know what the info on the droid 2 and rooting it, but if you can get your hands on a droid 1, root it , put it at 1ghz BB 0.4
You wont need a droid 2.
Im in love with my phone lol.

caseyc

Reaction score
I dont know what the info on the droid 2 and rooting it, but if you can get your hands on a droid 1, root it , put it at 1ghz BB 0.4
You wont need a droid 2.
Im in love with my phone lol.

Agreed, thats my setup BB 0.4 with a chevy1.0ghz kernal and im in love with itdancedroiddancedroid

chewy74

Reaction score
My suggestion, get the droid 1... they are so affordable now that I picked my wife up one for $30 at wirefly. When they get a custom recovery on the droid 2 and you can flash custom ROMs on them, upgrade then.