Droid 2 Media Docking Station not showing Weather Widget...

bssappe

Reaction score
i've been using my Droid 1 with a Media docking station & everything was working fine. i recently got a Droid 2 for a replacement & when i dock the D2 everything looks good except it doesnt show the weather. it says "Problem Loading Weather Widget" Everything is turned on & i've checked all that i know to check.
i do have Weatherbug Elite installed so i guess i can uninstall that & see if it makes a difference. other than that, i'm lost...
any sugestions????

Thanks!

L4WD0GG

Reaction score
Droid Docking Station Woes

I was in the same boat. If you long press the "problem loading widget" notification you will have an option to drag to the recycle bin and discard it.

You can then long press any empty space on the dock and you will be prompted to load a widget.

Choose your widgets carefully as there is only so much space on the dock, and because different weather widgets are different sizes you may run out of room for additional widgets, like your music widget for example.

And you should do this...:icon_ banana: because now you can get some MotoRokr S9-HD bluetooth headphones, and listen to music anywhere in your room using the music widget while docked!

dcw9ma

Reaction score
Weather widget won't load in desktop dock

I tried doing what you said, but when I long press the problem message or anywhere else on the dock widget bar, it just scrolls away and I cannot do anything with it.

skarppala

Reaction score
Worked for me.

Thanks for instructions. Worked like a dream. Try this.
Hold down on the error message and move to trash. Don't let go of it until the trash turns red. It will disappear.

Next hold down on the blank spot of the bottom bar. CLICK dock app selection. Choose weather and you are good to go. :icon_ banana:dancedroid

Josefius

Reaction score
Thanks for instructions. Worked like a dream. Try this.
Hold down on the error message and move to trash. Don't let go of it until the trash turns red. It will disappear.

Next hold down on the blank spot of the bottom bar. CLICK dock app selection. Choose weather and you are good to go. :icon_ banana:dancedroid

Yep, worked for me too. I had the same problem with my D2 R2D2.