Droid 2 live wallpaper switch not working - v.05

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Airbot, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Airbot

Airbot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Changelog for .05 says the Droid 2 live wallpaper is included along with the Droid X one, but I'm not seeing it. Only see the Droid X one there.

Anywho, put the Droid2 LW that I already had from an earlier ROM on my sdcard, and tried to install it from it's own installer in Astro. Tried without and with godmode enabled, but it just says the application you are installing will replace another application. etc, then OK-Install, and it fails installation.

Tried having it on my sdcard and using the switchlwp script also, but it just keeps saying LWP App not switched
    1)place a lwp on the sdcard - it's already there
    2)Turn off usb storage - it's not on
    3)rerunscript to try again -did several times

It won't let me install the live wallpaper no matter what I've tried.
    What's the problem?

I wiped, etc, followed all instructions. Everything seems to be just fine except this, which I've done before without these problems.

Actually some other switch scripts give me that same error as well.

#1 Airbot, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. Airbot

Airbot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No one has this problem when trying to switch or install another live wallpaper, huh?

3. Airbot

Airbot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Now after installing that search script for fixing the search function and rebooting, the systems not overclocked anymore. With slahyers interactive 900 mhz was working just fine all this time using cpuia. Now it's stuck at 600MZ ondemand after installing this search script. Says cpuia "Not found". Reinstalled the kernel, reapplied cpuia, nothing still 600Mz ondemand default setting. WTF.

I've encountered more bugs with a clean install on .5 than the other earlier ones.
    And yes, wiped before I installed, etc, etc. Not a novice user and I know how to follow instructions.

4. Airbot

Airbot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No one has an idea as to why I can't install a live wallpaper??

Worked like it should before in .04. Probably something to do with the app placement change made in .05.

Anyone out there?

Search tags for this page

wallpaper working 2010