thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Give it a try

Multi-touchBlueWhteText.zip

No screenshot of it, as I didn't test it, but all I did was swap images. Make a backup and then take a screenshot so I can post it, please.

pleisner3

Reaction score
Give it a try

Multi-touchBlueWhteText.zip

No screenshot of it, as I didn't test it, but all I did was swap images. Make a backup and then take a screenshot so I can post it, please.

Works and looks great man, dunno what the deal is but the screen shot won't load up. Gonna keep workin on it here but if not tonight, will have one up for everyone to check out in the morning.

Really appreciate it bowers, these keyboard mods are so clutch!

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thebowers, any solution to the way my keyboard looks

If it is on the MIUI rom only it is affecting the font size. Don't see how that is possible as the font size is determined within the keyboard.apk. May just be one of those quirks with that rom.

pleisner3

Reaction score
Blue keyboard with White keys

looks great! Thanks again!

screenshot_1.png
Click to enlarge

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey TB, Do i need the actual keyboard apk for these themes or is the apk included in the theme? So I literally d/l thru phone and install. What am trying to say is, like Swype..you need the apk then use MM to load the themes ...

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey TB, Do i need the actual keyboard apk for these themes or is the apk included in the theme? So I literally d/l thru phone and install. What am trying to say is, like Swype..you need the apk then use MM to load the themes ...

The update.zip file has the .apk in it. I don't trust MM anymore and thus make all my mods in an update.zip.

pleisner3

Reaction score
looks great! Thanks again!

View attachment 17332
Click to enlarge

That does look good!! What font are you using? I would like to try it out.

I'm using the Storopia font. Changed the whole system to it. Made it feel like a new phone lol.

Quick question, a buddy of mine loved the blue keyboard on mine an was wondering if you can do the same thing but the keys in red instead of blue?

burgeke

Reaction score
These are the best! Thank you!

One small request if at all possible... is there another download link for the black with white letters kb? The link seems to be dead (once you wait the 20 sec then try to download). I tried a couple days in a row.

Thanks again!

g4lapagos

Reaction score
could you make one with the stock d2 colored keys and the text #ff0092ff? that would be awesome.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
These are the best! Thank you!

One small request if at all possible... is there another download link for the black with white letters kb? The link seems to be dead (once you wait the 20 sec then try to download). I tried a couple days in a row.

Thanks again!

Try this link

Multi-touchBNB.zip