Droid 2 issues!

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok i am about ready to get me another phone! i love my droid 2 but its been freezing up, when i get a call the screen won't come on for me to answer it, it cuts off by itself not knowing that its cut off, it just is getting on my nerves! i got it last august and i love it but that stuff needs to be fixed before i make up my mind to keep this phone. well anybody can help me please let me know. thanks!

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok did factory reset so i guess i will see if it does anything once again. thats all i know do to.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is it completely stock (not rooted and no roms)? Its a fairly common issue with all moto droids unfortunately.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
Is it completely stock (not rooted and no roms)? Its a fairly common issue with all moto droids unfortunately.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

nope just a regular droid 2..lol. does anyone know when another software update will be available?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
no but I do know that ever since I rooted and ROM'd my D2 I haven't had ANY of the issues I had back on stock. Phone is at least twice as fast....way nicer than before....and does much more IMO.

I have issues trying to convince myself that I need to upgrade when the D3 drops because of how my D2 has been running for the past few months.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
no but I do know that ever since I rooted and ROM'd my D2 I haven't had ANY of the issues I had back on stock. Phone is at least twice as fast....way nicer than before....and does much more IMO.

I have issues trying to convince myself that I need to upgrade when the D3 drops because of how my D2 has been running for the past few months.

ok thanks. i wouldn't even attempt to root it because i wouldn't know how even if i had instructions and i don't want to mess anything up..lol.