1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 holster with droid 1

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Skyscraper38, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38 New Member

I went and bought a Droid 2 holster today and it fits my droid 1 perfect, only thing I don't like is that when I take the phone out of the holster it doesn't automatically come on like I thought it would. Is something on my phone turned off and not letting it do this? Or is it the case?
  2. b_salgado

b_salgado New Member

Why do you think it would automatically come on? I have 3 different holsters and none of them turn my phone on, nor do I expect it too. It's just a holster
  3. Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38 New Member

I didn't know the droid wasn't set up for this. Its my first holster for it. All my blackberrys and business phones did. So i figured all phones did.
  4. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

what is the reason that you think it would automatically come on?