Droid 2 help!

Anders13

Reaction score
I'm not very tech savvy, so I don't understand the problem with my phone right now and was hoping someone could help me. Lately I have not been able to store photos that I have taken from my phone. I tried deleting some of my older photos to see if it was a space issue and my phone still will not store new photos. Also, if I try to save a photo from a website like facebook (which I heard is possible) it shows as a black/blank image.

One other problem that I have recently found is that when I try to check for updates on the apps I've downloaded on the marketplace it shows that I currently have only Google Maps and Facebook for Android installed, even though I have downloaded many games that have recent updates (such as Angry Birds) when I search for the app itself, it says it's not installed, even though it runs from my Droid menu.

I have never hacked my phone, but I also haven't had it updated either. Is there any advice that anyone has to help me with either of these issues?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Delete market data by going to menu-settings-applications-all. Scroll to market and select it. Then hit delete data. This will show all your apps downloaded in the market (after you accept the ToS again).

As for photos not saving, perhaps try backing up your current data, transfer it to you computer, and then format the SD card

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums