Droid 2 globals actually in a verizon store.

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Hey all, I was at a verizon store on black Friday, and I asked them when the droid 2 globals would be coming in (knowing that officially it would be the 29th), and the girl said " we actually just barely got them in...they are in the back, just not on display yet".

whoa!

I chose not to upgrade (my og droid is still awesome to me, and I love the customization, ill wait), as she actually asked if I wanted to upgrade to it right there right then.

Droidforums.net appified!

fox_hound

Reaction score
On black friday I got my d2g paid cash

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

fox_hound

Reaction score
Vz. Is funny like that,
I went to 1 store and the rep told me they had to sell the rest of d2s ....
I went to another one no issues what so ever,

mrtubz69

Reaction score
I got mine the day it came out muhahaha

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

everstar80

Reaction score
Amazing. I called several times because I ordered it online Wednesday night and they were backed up with orders to process mine on Friday. I called the newest store which is smaller and they didn't know when they'd have it. Called the other and while on hold with one rep another picks up and says they're not selling yet. The other rep I originally talked to said they had them and when I was about to leave to get it I called again to have one on hold and they again said not until next week. So I had to call internet sales for the fifth time Friday and they barely got the order processed so that I should receive it tomorrow. I guess its who you talk to and the the timing that makes a difference.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ordered mine a week ago and had it delivered in 2 days in Hawaii. hooked it up & love it. officially it comes out tomorrow but hey, I got mind

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL