Droid 2 Global Warrnaty Swap...Help!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by glittergoddess, Oct 7, 2011.

1. glittergoddess

glittergoddess New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the Droid 2 Global and I hate it. I have to call and order my 4th replacement luckily it's still under warranty. I called and talked to Verizon today and they offered to swap it for Droid 3, DroidX2 and Droid 2 Incredible. I just want a phone that works good so out of these options what is the best phone? I would like the Droid 3 but worried it's going to be just like the Droid 2 global. So I am leaning more towards the X2 just hope it won't have problems either. I am just looking for some feedback if you have or used any of these phone. Thanks

2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,672
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    I have a friend who had both the X2 and now a D3. He had far more problems with the X2, though it may just be him cause he goes through phones like underwear...

Out of those choices I would go with the Inc 2. I have heard no problems with it and my friend who has one has experienced none either. The D3 is a great choice as well, but I personally don't need a keyboard so no need for the extra bulk. I'm not a fan of the X2 for various reasons, but that wouldn't even be a choice for me. I'm guessing it's because I spent alot of time helping my friend out with the numerous X2s he had during his short time with the phone model, he went through 3 in a matter of 3 weeks.

3. glittergoddess

glittergoddess New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I ordered the X2...guess it's too late :(