Droid 2 Global touch screen not responding.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Loomiska, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Loomiska

Loomiska New Member

Hi, I'm a little new here and thought someone could help me out. I love my droid but recently the touch has stopped working. I've done almost everything to try and fix it. I've taken the battery out and waited a bit. I've deleted my apps ive downloaded. I dont want to hard reset cuz then i wouldnt be able to get into my phone at all. I use a magnet to unlock it and at least can text. Cannot look at my email tho or my contacts. They just close when I try. Also my calls go directly to my voicemail and dont even show up when I get one. Not sure what it could be thats causing it. I cant afford to get it fixed or for a new phone either. I have enough with just the monthly bill. This whole thing is getting me stressed with just trying to use it. ><
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 DF Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

Sorry to hear about your issue - hope you are able to find some resolution....good luck!
  3. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. You might want to post about your problem in one of the help sections for responses. DancingNexus
  4. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

I just checked ebay and you can get another D2G for $37.00 , I'd do that!
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global screen not responding

droid touch screen not responding
touch screen droid 2 global help
what is global touch