Droid 2 Global stuck a Motorolla logo

ExHope

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been having a problem. I was finish flashing a Rom and after it finished I restarted the phone and it was stuck at the logo screen. I can get into the bootloader and the original recovery screen, but I'm kinda stuck there. I tried using the RSD Lite but I always get an error. If you can help me with this problem, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you can get into recovery go to advanced and wipe the davlik cache. Let me know if you still have issues.

OP
E

ExHope

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply, but I can only access the Android system recovery. It gives me only four options as in reboot system now, apply sdcard:update.zip, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe cache partition.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm......I am looking into it. Hopefully more familiar with the D2G will get in this as well.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
R2D2 guy....pull battery, hold up key on keypad, insert battery hold power....all the time holding the up key. That should get you into recovery.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I tried using the RSD Lite but I always get an error. If you can help me with this problem, that would be great.

If I go the doctor and say doc I am in pain, whats the next thing there going to ask you? Where do you hurt? The doc isnt going to say oh you have a broken arm..well unless of course your bone is sticking out of the skin or something horrible like that lol. Same principal here. "I get an error" could be a 101 errors. With out the specific error we cant tell you exactly what the problem is.

OP
E

ExHope

Reaction score
Sorry I was in a rush so I couldn't fully explain the details. I got it working now, seems it was sbf file that was giving me problems. Apologize for the inconvenience.

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes Hello ,heres what i tried pull bat arrow up in other loader screen... hold x button wipe/clean restore...error. e:"E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command" applying anything. and rsd lite and drivers not connecting. So basically i can get to recovery 3 , bootloader, or the boot logo, which at min i need to get rid of in case i have to send back.) So keep the sugg. coming i went out and bought a battery charger just for batt so im ready to try anything!:icon_ ban::bling:
Thx

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Sorry I was in a rush so I couldn't fully explain the details. I got it working now, seems it was sbf file that was giving me problems. Apologize for the inconvenience.
Glad you got it working. Wasnt trying to be rude there just explaining for future reference. ;)

Yes Hello ,heres what i tried pull bat arrow up in other loader screen... hold x button wipe/clean restore...error. e:"E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command" applying anything. and rsd lite and drivers not connecting. So basically i can get to recovery 3 , bootloader, or the boot logo, which at min i need to get rid of in case i have to send back.) So keep the sugg. coming i went out and bought a battery charger just for batt so im ready to try anything!:icon_ ban::bling:
Thx
Sorry I dont understand the issue. If you can get in to the stock bootloader it is normal to see that error. Ignore it. Wipe data/factory reset. Then you can flash the rom again and the romer tool. If you can get in to the fastboot(holding up arrow button and powering on the device) then you are able to flash the sbf. If it gives you an error, try re downloading the sbf again.

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes Hello ,k I moved computers and have sucessfully dowld drivers , rsd, sbf and am waiting for battery to completely fill ,3 hrs later so i dont F anything up anymore, .Will keep u posted.
thx
Ptree

Broken R2D2:motdroidhoriz: