Droid 2 Global, Screwed up need help quick

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by freshman6969, Feb 15, 2011.

1. freshman6969

freshman6969 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well i rooted with z4root

got a few other things

downloaded darkslide, and it seems it was only for droid X, i was stuck on the X loading screen for an hour or so, pulled the batt, wiped it countless times and now im stuck with no service beacuse i cant call and active it because it just goes back to the home screen when i hit the call button, i get wifi thats about it, i need to know how to remove this and go back to the normal droid 2 global OS or w.e quickly i need the phone working ASAP

2. jkhonea

jkhonea DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +20
    People, gotta ask you to please stop going around the automatic sensors on the forum. Screwed up, messed up, are all fully acceptable terms. Please lets get away from the other alternatives.

3. freshman6969

freshman6969 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry, had no idea, im just in a rush to get everything reset and working asap

4. mrksbrd

mrksbrd Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Current Phone Model:
    LG G3
    Twitter:
    mrksbrd
    Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite

Download the .sbf file & rsd 4.9...boot phone into bootloader by holding down volume button & camera button @ same time while holing the power down as well....release power button after about 5sec & u should be in the bootloader screen, plug phone in via usb cable, launch rsd lite, point the program to the downloaded folder and flash away back to stock. If you download the sbf file & it is in .zip format, unzip first....All your problems should be solved. If for some chance you bootloop after this process then hold power & home button, wipe data/cache

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  5. freshman6969

freshman6969 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you so so so SO much