Droid 2 Global processor

K20turbo

Reaction score
So were stuck with 3g? she lte comes out for Verizon?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
Only one bug so far??

Market keeps force closing.

I'm using the new market that they released. and it worked perfectly fine on 1.0.2.5 but now it force closes and I can't do anything with it.

Any fix, or way to go back to original market?

OP
R
Reaction score
There was a popular website that makes it a habit to tear apart android phones, was it called ifixit.com? Idk. Anyways, a site tore apart the Droid 2 and it did in fact reveal a 3630 processor, despite motorola claiming the Droid 2 sports a 3620 processor on their site.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

GhostlySnow

Reaction score
Only one bug so far??

Market keeps force closing.

I'm using the new market that they released. and it worked perfectly fine on 1.0.2.5 but now it force closes and I can't do anything with it.

Any fix, or way to go back to original market?

Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Market>Uninstall Updates

Bilgediver

Reaction score
It does. Even it is pretty fast. I use D2G on Rogers in Canada (HSPA+ network). Actual download speeds I have hit with the D2G in my area are close to 7Mbps. Much faster than Verizon's CDMA would ever be.

That's because hspa+ is 3g right? Well if they've upgraded 3g to where it should, those are the speeds you should be getting.

Don't give me the Tmobile line, hspa+ really is an upgraded form of 3g, not really 4g, more of a 3.5g.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

leobg

Reaction score
Hasn't verizons cdma 3g network reached its max theoretical speed already?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

It did reach it. 3.1Mbps (CDMA EvDo Rev. A) if I am not mistaken. HSPA is 7.2Mbps and HSPA+ - 42Mbps. D2G is capable of 10.2Mbps down and 5.76Mbps up in HSPA mode. This of course requires HSPA+ network.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL