Droid 2 Global or Droid X

nateishxc

Reaction score
Im trying to decide weather to get a Droid 2 Global or a Droid X certified pre owned from VZW, since I have an upgrade on my moms line of our family plan, but she said I could have the upgrade because she's perfectly happy with her Droid Eris. I currently have a LG Ally, is it worth it for me to upgrade? Help please

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Personally, i would wait for some of the newer phones to come out. The X is almost a year old and the d2g is about 6 months old. Dont get me wrong, i love my d2g but if i had an upgrade now id wait..... just me though.

Theyre both solid phones. If you want to mod then go with the X, it has a much bigger support community.

Sent from an Angelic D2G

OP
N

nateishxc

Reaction score
.I'm not really looking to mod, just a phone to use apps, play music on, and watch netflix(when they make it available), use my slingbox on, browse the web, and have flash support. I was drawn to the droid 2global because of its processor

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If I were in your position I would get the X I love it. Its an amazing phone only downfall is its massive screen sucks battery life and it's hard to get 15 hours out of it on normal use (text and internet mostly)
But if you wanted to wait id wait for the X2 its suppose to come out very soon and suppose to be much nicer from what I've read.

FreeMyMoto!!!