1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 Global Official SBF?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by discgolfdc, Feb 5, 2011.

1. discgolfdc

discgolfdc New Member

Hi... I know that there is plenty of talk about the TBH SBF for the D2G, but I'm wondering what the likelihood of having an official SBF from Big Red come through the pipes.

I know there are a couple out there for the Motorola Droid 1 (the phone I'm upgrading from) for ESD56 and FRG01, and I'm reluctant to really do a whole lot of anything with my forthcoming D2G without a safe SBF.
  2. Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s New Member

Yippie new Fission update

The TBH SBF is good man you should be able to return your phone to stock and ship it back to VZW with no questions asked at least they didn't ask me any, but I have not seen any official SBF so if you so happen to find one go ahead and post some links :noworktomorrow: can't hardly wait for new Fission Rom :drool: :i-m_so_happy:
  3. Droidtwo619

Droidtwo619 New Member

are you guys looking for the 2.4.29 Sbf?? if you are it's on the D2G thread and if can't find it let me know..
  4. jcl197

jcl197 New Member

I think the TBH sbf is official in the sense that it came from either a motorola or vzw source, if it wasnt signed by moto then it wouldnt work on the D2G, you would be stuck in a bootloop after flashing. I could be wrong but that was my understanding

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  5. CellZealot

CellZealot New Member

This is absolutely correct.

Any of the full SBF files are "official" signed files from Motorola.

Any of the system only or system/boot SBF files are modified files created by TBH for various reasons to provide solutions for upgrading to newer builds.
Search tags for this page
droid 2 global 2.2 sbf

droid 2 global sbf

sbf droid 2 global

sbf droid 3 global sbf