droid 2 global now listed in rom manager?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by zwisslerd, Sep 11, 2011.

1. zwisslerd

zwisslerd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went into rom manager earlier today, and clicked on flash clockworkmod recovery and droid 2 global was listed. I flashed it and it said it was version 5.0.2.3. So then i was pretty excited and decided to do a search on it, and found absolutely nothing. Does anybody know about this?

2. Asphyx

Asphyx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It is most likely due to the work of Revnumbers and 13thAngel who are the maintainers of the CM7 port for D2G.
    Part of the proccess of becoming officially supported by CM is to create a hardware definition in source files from Koush that he uses to create Rom Manager (which is also included in CM7). CM uses this source for defining individual unit hardware to build CM with.
    Once a profile was created in Koush's source code it makes sense that the D2G would be properly represented inside Rom Manager which probably uses the same source code.

Mind you if you are running CM7 you should not install Rom Manager as it is already included and you should not use any of the bootstraps included in Rom Manager as they are already included in CM as well. Just press the power button select reboot then select recovery.

Search tags for this page
d2g rom manager cm

droid 2 global rom manager

droid 2 global roms
how tostart rom manager in droid 2 global
is the droid 2 global supported by rom manager
motorola droid 2 global rom manager
rom d2g
rom droid 2 global