Droid 2 Global - jumps screens

drdavis4

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for a little help. Today, my Droid 2 Global, has started randomly switching off of a screen and going to another. For example, I tap to my email account, and while it is retrieving messages, it goes black and goes back to the accounts screen. It will not stay on the email screen long enough to complete retrieving messages. I have deleted the email account and set it up again. No solution. I've been using this email account with no problems for 2 months. I've removed the phone battery and let it reboot. I've powered it off for a while and then back on. It still just jumps back to a different screen for no apparent reason. if I receive a text, and hit reply, and am typing my response, the screen just jumps away and discards the reply. Any suggestions?

jcl197

Reaction score
I would try doing a factory reset to see if it helps at all.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
D

drdavis4

Reaction score
Thanks. I will try to figure out how to do that, and see if it helps. It's doing it all day and nothing works so far.

vintage2714

Reaction score
My screen has been doing that lately as well and when im typing ie: like googling something.

The letters stay depressed on the touch screen. I'm trying to avoid a factory reset my phone is slow to me as well.

vintage2714

Reaction score
Had to send it back for another o have one that's working alot better for now. And it doesn't get as hot as my original phone.