Droid 2 global home screen glitching?

lindseyrmad

Reaction score
I recieved my first droid 2 global and about all I was able to do is set up my facebook and the home screen started glitching. It would keep reverting to my contacts list or the home screen would keep refreshing making it impossible to do much of anything on the phone.

I took it to a verizon store and the man there had no idea what it was, so after putzing with my phone for an hour including doing a factory reset, he said they'd send me a new one.

BUT I had the same problem with the second phone and I'm completely frustrated and clueless. Anyone have any insight?

Reaction score
My D2G did a similar thing for the first couple of days that I had it. From the moment I turned it on the screen would start vibrating back and forth between different desktop screens, and randomly opening and closing into different apps or settings. This happened for three or four days gradually lessening in frequency until it stopped. It's two months later now, and running very smoothly. I don't know what caused it, or why it stopped, but I hope yours does too. I love this phone, and am glad I was patient with it.