DROID 2 global Fission Rom will be updated late pm or early am

tebower

Reaction score
Nice.

Now will someone please shut this thread down so that people can't keep attacking the "complainers?"

draexo

Reaction score
I am pretty much a Teflon coated monkey. (Personal attacks really are not going to bother me that much). Sorry if I complained. I do not take it personally. I am not complaining about the lack of an update. I am complaining about the trail of broken promises.

Maybe Angroid should wait for Gingerbread, since it will be released sometime soon allegedly.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Asphyx

Reaction score
A straw man is a type of logical fallacy in which you argue against what you claim is the other person's argument, while in fact, it's not even close. Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am pretty much a Teflon coated monkey. (Personal attacks really are not going to bother me that much). Sorry if I complained. I do not take it personally. I am not complaining about the lack of an update. I am complaining about the trail of broken promises.

Maybe Angroid should wait for Gingerbread, since it will be released sometime soon allegedly.

And in both cases you are biting the hand that feeds you.
Just let it go!

draexo

Reaction score
A straw man is a type of logical fallacy in which you argue against what you claim is the other person's argument, while in fact, it's not even close. Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in both cases you are biting the hand that feeds you.
Just let it go!

Consider it let go!

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Somebody, please kill this thread already before asphyx starts telling people they are horrible people for complaining at a restaurant, that we should just be happy someone (anyone!) is giving us food, and that we should really shut up if we ever want to eat again!

fathcarter

Reaction score
Yes do kill it. The point is you don't say ur gonna do somthing then don't follow thru. My mom used to call it being a liar!!!! A man is as good as his word. We do appreciate and, but be accountable for your words is all we are saying

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Ok, there's no need to call him a liar. Stuff comes up sometimes, and no one is able to impugn motives/intention.

fathcarter

Reaction score
Lol I didn't call him one, I said that my mom calls it that. Ppl are just upset at the lack of roms. And we are taking it out on Ang. Sorry Ang

473x15

Reaction score
Yes please some one do something bout it grrrrrrr dammm teenagers neva learn grrrrrr.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL ( THE GAME OF LIFE )

satoru

Reaction score
Is this ever going to come out or have I missed something?

rusty815

Reaction score
at this point, i would say its a lost cause, you should go over to the get r done forum on this site and look into the rom their working on, its going to be better than fission anyways

Asphyx

Reaction score
Somebody, please kill this thread already before asphyx starts telling people they are horrible people for complaining at a restaurant, that we should just be happy someone (anyone!) is giving us food, and that we should really shut up if we ever want to eat again!

No bad learning of my lesson....

What I said was if you don't like it LEAVE!

If you don't like the food in a restaurant is there any point in throwing a childish tantrum and make a scene in front of other people who are happy with the food?

NO! The restaurant doesn't look bad YOU DO!

You don't like Fission go run some Rom you DO like!
Go run Liberty if you think a ROM with features that don't work because the sensors don't work is better than one that does everything just fine including full sensor support!

No one is trying to stop an idiot from thinking a broken unfunctioning rom is better!
All we ask is that you don't make a scene and go to something you do like instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a three year old who didn't get his afternoon nap and doesn't want to eat his strained string beans!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Asphyx, just drop it. If you don't like something that someone else posted then don't comment on the thread.

Also, have you used liberty? It works so much better than fission even without sensors. So what, you don't have autotilt. Big deal, you get used to the little quirks that not having sensors has. Even with those little quirks there are no major bugs and my phone runs better than it ever thought of running with fission. AND the liberty devs don't string people along for 2 months+ waiting for updates. We would have had a liberty update yesterday if jrummy hadn't fallen and gotten a concussion....

Sent from my Liberated D2G