DROID 2 global Fission Rom will be updated late pm or early am

Asphyx

Reaction score
Yes tried liberty...
Sensors didn't work and went back after a week.

Sorry but I like EVERYTHING to work...

As for my opinion if Mike has the right to state his regarding Ang then I have just as much right to state mine about Mike!

Of is he some priviledged individual that has a right to ***** about anyone and demand updates on his schedule!

Like I said you want a LESS functional phone be my guest!
I don't see the point in flashing a rom that does LESS than stock just because it has a few more config options I will access once and never touch again once the phone is the way I want it!

If you like a less than 100% functional phone thats really your business.
But don't try and tell me that breaking a feature of the phone is better than keeping the one ROM that works 100%

To each his own!
I just will state my opinion as freely as you feel you should state yours regarding the guy who has a fully functional ROM but doesn't update as often as the UNFUNCTIONAL one.

Maybe because it isn't broke so no need to fix it!

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Asphyx, just drop it. If you don't like something that someone else posted then don't comment on the thread.

Also, have you used liberty? It works so much better than fission even without sensors. So what, you don't have autotilt. Big deal, you get used to the little quirks that not having sensors has. Even with those little quirks there are no major bugs and my phone runs better than it ever thought of running with fission. AND the liberty devs don't string people along for 2 months+ waiting for updates. We would have had a liberty update yesterday if jrummy hadn't fallen and gotten a concussion....

Sent from my Liberated D2G

I actually loved the liberty rom .. there was just a few quirks that i didnt like .. kinda like the way menus pop where where they kinda do this tilt slide out from somewhere ... i dunno . it just kinda bugged me .. and the keyboard lights not working botherd me too but i havent tried it since v7 rommer came out cuz i havent had tme to reflash it .. but the liberty rom runs great on d2g .. and the auto tilt thing .. IMO is annoying as hell .. i have it turned off on my phone anyway ..

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
I wonder how the latest fission does with the grd romer?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

xPhoenix777

Reaction score
It should, technically, work... One of the initial setup steps of the GRD Romer was comparing the D2 and the D2G versions of Fission. This should give you the needed files... If not, it will mostly work like any other D2->D2G ROM would with the GRD Romer.