Droid 2 Global Case?

ObieNobie

Reaction score
Hey! I am upgrading to a droid 2 global and i'm the type that wants his phones to be safe. I love the look of the droid and i dont want to loose the look from bulk of a case. For my old phone i had a clear snap on case and i could not hate it more. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a not very bulky case. (I dont care if its rubber plastic or whatever)

bilallucky

Reaction score
Best case for you Motorola Droid 2 Global is a very personal decisions. There are many different types of cases available on the market today and they each have their own pros and cons. holster cases is best one.it is made from thick durable materials like leather or plastic. These case have a clip that can help you carry the device around throughout the day on a belt or purse strap. They can protect your Global from scratches and drops.

r314bd

Reaction score
Check out the Seidio Innocase Surface. It's not cheap ($30) but it's by far the best case out there that I've found. We have bought 4 of them in our family (three people with Droid 1s, one with the Droid 2 Global.) It has excellent build quality, adds almost no bulk, doesn't attract dust and fingerprints, and provides very good protection.

seidioonline.com