Droid 2 Global and Droid X Processors?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Frik own a Stik, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Frik own a Stik

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, does anybody know if the DX and the D2G have the same processor? Was wondering this since the D2G was clocked at 1.2ghz and X is clocked at only 1ghz.

Please close this thread if it has been posted somewhere else, I couldn't find it...although I do have bad search skills...

#1 Frik own a Stik, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  2. Frik own a Stik

Ratings:
    +0
  3. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know the full specifics on the processors so I don't feel like I can give you a definitive answer but my gut says they may well be the same. I think the dx has a better processor than even the d2 but they're underclocked for stability. I could be way off base though. I do recall though that recently the vzw website briefly displayed the d2 as habit a 1.2 gyz processor but it could have been a typo on their part what with the global coming out however some people were speculating that it may get overclocked with the next update.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

4. wsbsteven

wsbsteven Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Like spaz above, I don't know the specifics but from what I understand they are of similar families but probably a different revision.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet

5. Frik own a Stik

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thanks guys.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App