Droid 2 freaking out... Help please?.

Dedication

Reaction score
My droid was charging, I didn't touch it. I got a text, So I checked it. When I got to the text and started typing to reply, the contrast went crazy basically. Everything looked weird.

When I sent it I hit the little idle button at the top, as usual it blacked the screen. When I pressed it again the bottom buttons lit up but the screen was all black. I pulled the battery out after trying a few more times, and then restarted the phone.

It seemed to be acting okay. When I opened up to the text screen again, I pulled the keyboard out and the screen like.. I guess the best way to describe it is it's like it scrolled. There was half of the text on one side, a little white bar and then the other half of the text on the other side, and it was scrolling to the right. After a second, the text fit the entire screen. It did this a few times.. I went back to my background and went to turn the phone off manually and it started scrolling while it was vertical. I went to hit 'Power off' and the menu was scrolling up to the top of the screen while my background started like appearing on the bottom. I turned it off and am afraid to turn it back on. I updated some apps this morning but I dont think they have anything to do with it.. What should I do?.