Droid 2 case for phone w/extended battery

alltalk09

Reaction score
So I've been searching everywhere online for a Droid 2 phone case that fits over the extended battery so that i don't have to worry about dropping my phone(which i do all the time cause i'm a total clutz :S) so if anyone could point me in the direction of such a case that would be awesome :)

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
Seidio makes cases that fit with their extended life batteries.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
A

alltalk09

Reaction score
true but if you check there aren't actually any cases on there for the droid 2 yet...... hence my situation

sgtmorph

Reaction score
Seidio makes cases that fit with their extended life batteries.

This is true but that doesnt help those that want a case that fits
with the droid 2 extended battery. Seidio's cases are for use with
their seidio extended batteries.

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
Well, if you can't find any cases for whatever extended life battery you're using then maybe give a Seidio battery and case a try. If it matters the also have a docking station and car docks for devices using the extended batteries.

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
And my bad for not knowing they didn't have the DROID 2 case yet.

OP
A

alltalk09

Reaction score
they're shaped different so idk but i don't think so

Ph0t0n

Reaction score
Anyone?

since they're not being sold by verizon anymore, you have to find them on ebay or something: OEM Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 Snap-On Hard Case Red | eBay . brand new i paid 25 bucks!

i've had my case for one year and it just broke so i'm ordering another one. the plastic isn't the sturdiest, but it still provides decent protection. just account for buying one in 1 to 2 years if you keep your phone that long. there are much sturdier cases out there, but this one is a B- and good luck finding any other case that fits the car mount!

and for the coolest thing... it fits an extended battery! i bought a high quality extended battery and man that thing is worth its weight in gold!

and for an added bonus - it fits in the motorola car mount! ok you might have to make a 20 second dremel cut (a razor might work two), but still... finding a case that does that is very rare...

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I used to use the body glove case on my droid 2 global, with the official Motorola extended battery.

pretty beefy, and it grips, saved my ass when i left it on top of my car leaving a gas station. I didn't notice at first because i was talking on a Bluetooth earpiece, but i eventually realized, pulled over and the body glove case gripped it on the roof.

Sent from My Droid RAZR MAXX with Tapatalk.