DROID 2 Camera

nibblit

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice how incredibly bad the focus is on the camera? Any tips would be welcomed.

dast

Reaction score
Hint: get a different camera, as long as it isn't in a product from Motorola. /me ducks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Make sure it hasn't slipped into Macro mode. This has happened at least twice before on the forum, when people thought their Droid X camera had horrible focus.

Probably not the problem, but it's an easy thing to check.

OP
N

nibblit

Reaction score
Hint: get a different camera, as long as it isn't in a product from Motorola. /me ducks

Ha! I'll look at the quality of photos taken with other Android hand-helds. Can't believe Droid 2's camera is substandard.

Poor engineering really ticks me off. Anyway, thank you for your input.

OP
N

nibblit

Reaction score
Make sure it hasn't slipped into Macro mode. This has happened at least twice before on the forum, when people thought their Droid X camera had horrible focus.

Probably not the problem, but it's an easy thing to check.
Greatly appreciate the macro setting over-site hypothesis. Sadly, that wasn't the problem. I thoroughly inspected all the settings and even checked for possible external defects. Simply, my Droid's camera is crud. Thank you for taking the time with your suggestions. :)

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
. . .Sadly, that wasn't the problem. I thoroughly inspected all the settings and even checked for possible external defects. Simply, my Droid's camera is crud. Thank you for taking the time with your suggestions. :)

Ah well, it was a long shot. Better luck with the next camera.