Droid 2 bricked !!! dissimilar other case

enjoyit972

Reaction score
hello
being in total panic I enrolled in a row hoping to find a solution.
My milestone 2 with the Roma apex 1.4.1 did not reflect the network SFR (France) so I decided to try the rom 1.5 to Liberty droid using bootstrap and two recovery following a bad start I'm handling More Motorola logo. By pressing the x key and power of android with no logo panel displays! I even tried the up arrow and the power button. No results. I only see the logo Liberty

Last edited:

RUKKUS

Reaction score
hello
being in total panic I enrolled in a row hoping to find a solution.
My milestone with the Roma apex 1.4.1 did not reflect the network SFR (France) so I decided to try the rom 1.5 to Liberty droid using bootstrap and two recovery following a bad start I'm handling More Motorola logo. By pressing the x key and power of android with no logo panel displays! I even tried the up arrow and the power button. No results. I only see the logo Liberty
SBF; this is a DROID 2 ROM, not a Milestone ROM but I'm sure you can SBF it back to normal.

OP
E

enjoyit972

Reaction score
with RSD lite 4.9 it does not work : "flashing failed" :/

thebird36

Reaction score
you need to put it into bootloader (up and power) then plug it in if your battery is good you also need to run rsdlite as the administrator

OP
E

enjoyit972

Reaction score
it does not work. I tried that also. I do not watch anything :/

thebird36

Reaction score
well i have another way but it takes a good 20 minutes or so i had the same problem for awhile until i fixed it. you gotta plug in the phone and go to the properties and erase the driver for it and let it re-update and then it works for me

OP
E

enjoyit972

Reaction score
I was talking about milestone 2. Is there a difference between milestone 2 and droid 2 ?
i can't find the way from my laptop to access the properties on my phone. how can i manage it to go there.

thebird36

Reaction score
its not on your phone for properties its the drivers for for the phone that are on the computer go to control panel device manager and find your device go to the drivers and delete them and then plug in the phone and it should reput the drivers back on its what i did for mine and it worked

OP
E

enjoyit972

Reaction score
I have news : I let the phone drain its battery and then I could see it displayed and bootloader: bootloader 70.12 Low battery cannot program.
pE5ND6c
It is impossible to charge the battery with the phone. I think I will buy a load of battery

Last edited:

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Well your main indication that the Milestone is different from the Droid 2 is, well, the name! Really? The Toyota Corolla is different from the Toyota Forerunner? Crazy!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App