droid 2 bootloader

fireflame90050

Reaction score
when i turn on my phone it says code corrupt cannot program, i tried to sbf flash it and rsd lite said success but my droid is stuck at this screen, please help, thanks in advance

iwearhats

Reaction score
What have you done that might have caused this? Root or ROM install gone bad?

OP
F

fireflame90050

Reaction score
heres what happened, i followed freeWILL's over clocking process and messed up my fone at 1.3 ghz, the only way it would turn on was by going into bootloader mode, so i SBF bombed from there, but at the last percent the phone died because my battery is bad, and now im stuck with a very expensive brick of a droid, is there anything i can do to save it

iwearhats

Reaction score
And you can't charge it correct? I've seen somewhere (can't find the link) where one can hardwire the battery to make it think it's being charged via USB. Then when there's enough juice, you can fire that sucker up and continue on.

or just find a friend with a droid and use their battery to get yours up and running. Just make sure it has a charge of 60% or better.

That's my .02. There might be another way.

OP
F

fireflame90050

Reaction score
thank you very much my friend but that is not the problem, the batter charges just fine with my wall charger, but it is the failed SBF Flash that is messing it up