Droid 2 Boot Animation Blank

jacef8

Reaction score
Ok I have a rooted Droid 2 Global, with Boot Animation Changer Pro and Boot Animation Changer. I cant get them to do anything other than I have been able to erase my stock boot animation so now its blank. I would also like to know where the boot animations are placed by any boot changing app so that if I go and find a boot animation from a website I will be able to download it on to my pc and place on my Droid. All of yall are geniuses so thanks in advance.

trook

Reaction score
You need root explorer to find it but its inside system/ media / bootanim.zip. there are a lot of different boot animations ready to go in the fission rom manager

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

jacef8

Reaction score
I finally got one to work called Boot Animation Installer but it doesnt have the Animations I want. But I do have Root Explorer and I finally found where it puts the current animation, but it is in a different location than where you said it should be. It has it in data/local/bootanimation.zip the location you stated doesnt have an animation in it. So what do you think..... kinda lost.