Droid 2 Boot Animation Blank

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by jacef8, Jan 26, 2011.

1. jacef8

jacef8 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I have a rooted Droid 2 Global, with Boot Animation Changer Pro and Boot Animation Changer. I cant get them to do anything other than I have been able to erase my stock boot animation so now its blank. I would also like to know where the boot animations are placed by any boot changing app so that if I go and find a boot animation from a website I will be able to download it on to my pc and place on my Droid. All of yall are geniuses so thanks in advance.

2. trook

trook Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You need root explorer to find it but its inside system/ media / bootanim.zip. there are a lot of different boot animations ready to go in the fission rom manager

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

3. jacef8

jacef8 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I finally got one to work called Boot Animation Installer but it doesnt have the Animations I want. But I do have Root Explorer and I finally found where it puts the current animation, but it is in a different location than where you said it should be. It has it in data/local/bootanimation.zip the location you stated doesnt have an animation in it. So what do you think..... kinda lost.