Droid 2 Bluetooth Reverse Tether (With a Twist of Lemon)

Skreelink

Reaction score
Here's the situation; I have a Droid 2, on PagePlus, which I enjoy using on wifi when available (at home basically), and the GPS, since PP doesn't give much data. I also have an EnV2, which has verizon service, and I can use for tethering via USB/Bluetooth on PC.

My question to you: Is there a way to tether the Droid to the EnV2 (They've been paired, but Droid only shows 'unpair' option). and use the 3G connection on the EnV2 to give internet (like wifi, not phone capabilities) to the Droid.

I've notice the lack-luster bluetooth capabilities of the droid (unless they be hidden away from me, my precious...)

Basically I want Droid > EnV2 > 3G (via #777 DUN or WAP proxy, whichever way) all via bluetooth. It'd be so much easier if the EnV2 had wifi, but alas, it doesn't.

Serious answers please, this is mainly for times I don't have my laptop (I can EnV2 > ICS Wifi when I have my laptop), just when I have both phones on me and no wifi source for the Droid, wouldn't be much of an issue if the EnV2 actually had a REAL browser with HTML capabilities...

Just for information; the Droid has been rooted.