droid 2 app question

raindizzle

Reaction score
Hey guys I have the droid 2 and when I got the phone some apps were pre installed like nsf shift....question is...when I got the phone I played nsf shift prob. 4 times or so and it was always with the white bmw...thing is I let my nephew play with nsf shift one day and when I got it back..the car was different. I know its a dumb question but how come I was never able to do that before? And is this app just a pre installed demo app where i'd have to pay to get the full version or did my nephew buy it by mistake? If so how can I check if I payed for it or not?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I imagine the settings allow you to select or change the car. Go to the market and search for nfs shift. To view what you have on your phone, in the market, tap the menu key tap downloads

OP
R

raindizzle

Reaction score
Ok so I called verizon and found out that my nephew did buy it...and it was $9.99 and can't get a refund because when he purchased it he supposedly said ok to the terms and agreement on buying it and he is only 4? Wtf!!!! Also it is not on the market when I checked and the verizon rep said that was a pre installed app by verizon themself????