droid 2 app question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by raindizzle, Nov 20, 2010.

1. raindizzle

raindizzle New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys I have the droid 2 and when I got the phone some apps were pre installed like nsf shift....question is...when I got the phone I played nsf shift prob. 4 times or so and it was always with the white bmw...thing is I let my nephew play with nsf shift one day and when I got it back..the car was different. I know its a dumb question but how come I was never able to do that before? And is this app just a pre installed demo app where i'd have to pay to get the full version or did my nephew buy it by mistake? If so how can I check if I payed for it or not?

2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I imagine the settings allow you to select or change the car. Go to the market and search for nfs shift. To view what you have on your phone, in the market, tap the menu key tap downloads

3. tb110895

tb110895 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering, I deleted this app awhile ago by mistake. how do I get it back? will it still be free?

4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Open your market, tap menu, tap downloads.

5. raindizzle

raindizzle New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I called verizon and found out that my nephew did buy it...and it was $9.99 and can't get a refund because when he purchased it he supposedly said ok to the terms and agreement on buying it and he is only 4? Wtf!!!! Also it is not on the market when I checked and the verizon rep said that was a pre installed app by verizon themself????