1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 Apex custom ROM help

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by mouthrulez, Apr 22, 2011.

1. mouthrulez

mouthrulez New Member

I have a verizon wireless Droid 2. I have rooted it and downloaded the Apex custom ROM. it worked awesome for a day. After I turned it off and let it stay off for about 40 minutes, I tried to turn it back on. It turned on and went to the booting logo (which is the word APEX). After about a few minutes the logo goes away and a message pops up saying "Sorry! Process system is not responding." then it gives me the option to "force close" or "wait". I hit "wait" and waited for about 40 minutes-1 hour and nothing happened. So I restarted my Droid 2 and hit "force close." Still nothing happened. Does anybody know how to fix this? Help Please
Search tags for this page

motorola a955 custom rom