Droid 2 and Pandora

Reaction score
dancedroidHi there,

I believe I had read somewhere on this forum there was a file that needed to be deleted for Pandora to work on the Droid 2. I can not remember where that was. Can someone please tell me what file that is? i am rooted and the app is not working for me. Slacker is but not Pandora. Thanks.:)

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
What to do??!!

I also wanted to add I found the posting I was looking for . I went into root explorer and did some adjustments and rebooted the phone. It is still not working.The error message I get when it closes is (process com.pandora.android) any ideas? Thanks!

patchm00

Reaction score
dancedroidHi there,

I believe I had read somewhere on this forum there was a file that needed to be deleted for Pandora to work on the Droid 2. I can not remember where that was. Can someone please tell me what file that is? i am rooted and the app is not working for me. Slacker is but not Pandora. Thanks.:)

Pandora never did not work for me rooted or non-rooted.

Lithoss

Reaction score
dancedroidHi there,

Pandora never did not work for me rooted or non-rooted.

Its always worked fine for me as well, with no modifications

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Figured out the problem. Droid 2 only supports up to 1.4.1 for pandora. If your running a newer version then this, it will not work. ;)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Lithoss

Reaction score
Figured out the problem. Droid 2 only supports up to 1.4.1 for pandora. If your running a newer version then this, it will not work. ;)

Hmmm. I'm using pandora 1.5.1 with no problems. Is your version of froyo all up to date?

At least you got it working ;-)

Lithoss

Reaction score
As far as I know it is. I'm a noob who's recently rooted. How do I tell?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Go to settings, about phone, then system updates.

I'm pretty new as well. I think I read that system updates don't take if you've modified anything with root, but I'm not sure. Id recommend you get advise about that from someone else who knows more than I first....

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I'm running Pandora 1.5.1, and it works for me. I am up to date on froyo and rooted.