Droid 2 and Jeep UConnect issues

sziehr

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a Droid 2 to fully work with the Jeep (Chrysler) UConnect system? I can get my phone to pair, but only for A2DP. If I check the connection properties, I see that "Use phone audio" is unchecked. If I check it, after about 5-10 seconds, the box turns back to unchecked. I'm really getting frustrated with this. My particular unit is in a 2011 Jeep Rubicon and I have the Media Center 130.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you have another phone you can connect to the Jeep to test? Have you ever paired a BT device to the phone? How well did it work?

OP
S

sziehr

Reaction score
The '08 turns out to be a different system from the '10 and '11 non-MyGig systems. There are also issues with Ipod and Iphone I found out. I spoke with cudtomer service and they hope to have a UConnect update by June.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dougmc

Reaction score
jeep uconnect

I also have a Jeep with Uconnect. I have a 2011 Grand Cherokee. I connect my DroidX to the system with almost no trouble. The phone works great, the music player in the Droid also works. Pushing the pause/play/skip buttons on the radio control the Droid.
My only issue is with Pandora. It will play one track and then stop. The only way to get it started again is to push skip on the radio.
My "Use for Phone Audio" option is checked but the "Use for media audio" option is unchecked.

jteagles

Reaction score
i recently got the droid x for my 2008 jeep grand cherokee and almost sent it back . when I connected to blue tooth 9uconnect) I constantly received a message saying paired but not connected and when I talked I got heavy statis and robotic voice and fading in and out .
I updated module at dealer and call motoral to no avail.
I found out it was all related to when I had my wifi button in on position. keeping it off took care of all my phone problems when talking and pairing

enforcer

Reaction score
Hey gang, got the Droid Razr to work on the uConnect (think its the 730) - had to delete my first paired phone, then re-paired the Razr... working fine.