Droid 2 A955 Camo Case

Cbookout89

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find a hard snap on Camo/hunter case for the motorola droid 2 A955? I have been looking for days. I have a friend who just got the droid x and they got the camo case from a local mall but noone near me sells cases for the droid 2 because they said it is too new. If you find something can someone please let me know!!!

Thanks!

Bigmiker21

Reaction score
nope haven't found one yet I just ordered a black one till I find a camo for mine let us know if you do I need one

rocknroller77

Reaction score
i do believe that the Droid 2 was "accidently" released by cases showing up in a Best Buy.

plus i dont think i would want to buy a cheap case for my extremely awesome phone. only the best. So Otterbox it is!

shallowwaterdroid

Reaction score
Just came across this for camo case while shopping for a new Zagg screen (doesnt like saltwater for some reason hahah)

JeffHBaker

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find a hard snap on Camo/hunter case for the motorola droid 2 A955? I have been looking for days. I have a friend who just got the droid x and they got the camo case from a local mall but noone near me sells cases for the droid 2 because they said it is too new. If you find something can someone please let me know!!!

Thanks!

I found this on ebay
Cover Faceplate for Motorola A955 Droid 2 Camo Mossy 02 - eBay (item 290495749715 end time Dec-02-10 21:37:17 PST)