Droid 2.2 Gallery-"There are no items in your collection."

Jessica_LeAnn

Reaction score
Okay, so here's the problem: I have the good ol' O.G.Motorola Droid 2.2.1 lol, I go to my gallery and it says "There are no items in your collection." The camera pics, downloads, and saved to your SD will not show up. However, if I just go to camera to take one, the most recent pic will show up in the thumbnail below and I can go through the camera pics that way. Either one by one or clicking on the folder icon, then the gallery of cam. pics will show. Same with downloads, I can locate them if I go through my internet downloads. My SD card seems to be fine since in the settings it's showing up as mounted and with space on it. The only thing this is affecting are the things in my gallery. I've tried to restart/remove battery/ remove the SD card and put it back in since that's all I've read ppl were doing on other forums, alas, nothing has worked. So, any suggestions would help if any of you have experienced this. Thanks guys. :)

luketj

Reaction score
I had the same problem today. I use the QuickPic app as a picture viewer; on it you can select "show hidden" from the menu and once your picture folders pop up, if you long press them and select unhide you should be able to get them back and view them in gallery.