1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 1 Virgin Mobile??

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Mal24, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Mal24

Mal24 New Member

I'm sorry if I've been annoying lol, but this is like the only place I seem to be getting the most help. But is the first Motorola Droid capable of working on Virgin Mobile? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. jpv190

jpv190 New Member

Not gonna happend.

U can't do it w VM since they don't allow ESN adding of other non-VM or sprint phones to their system.

The only way, that is actually illegal, is cloning the ESN number. I mean, to change ur D1 ESN # to match one not currently in use. Idk how to do it, so u would say u r better of to transfer to metro. 40/month, unlimited all works perfectly fine w my D1, only draw back w metro, no 3g unless on EVDO markets. Otherwise ur internet speed would b as slow as hell, no video on the go for me :'-(
Search tags for this page
can u flash the driod x2 to virgin mobile

droid 1 on virgin mobile

droid1 virgin mobile
flash a motorola droid razr to virgin mobile
flash droid incredible to virgin mobile
how to flash a droid 1 verizon to virgin mobile
how to flash a motorola droid to virgin mobile

how to flash droid incredible to virgin mobile

how to switch a vzw droid1to virgin mobile
motorola a855 droid switch to virgin mobile
motorola droid a855 cdma virgin mobile