Droid 1 UD2.0 Galaxy S or Sense theme?

Smokie

Reaction score
The Porter will only port PNG files
No xml's or hog's will come over. Also if files are named exact same it skips them. This us very evident with bb 0.5. I had to do some work there. Also. You are limited solely to the apps the original Dev made.

so what isn't themed if the xmls don't transfer over while porting can u give me an example? I'm not sure what they are exactly.

Smokie

Reaction score
oh wow thanks... so to run this. could I just grab the UDlution theme .zip for 1.0.0 and put it in the old folder and put UD 2.0.0 in the new folder?

And would I only put the things in the apps and framework folder in there? not really getting the process :(

Edit: And also, could you post some screens of ur ported theme? does it change anything in 2.0.0? Like would the new UD 2.0.0 call screen be affected?

I will try and post screen shots later. essentially the black glass theme looks exactly like it does on any other theme its been made for. no it doesn't touch the new miui outgoing call screen but does theme the dialer like normal black glass. the instructions are very straight forward and come with theme Porter.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It just depends man. A lot of themers don't touch the xml's. For an example though, I edit the 3 files related to the status_bar.xml in order to change the font color on the clock and such on the status bar. However, BD built that into UD 2.0 so it's a moot point. styles.xml holds a lot of fun stuff as well. Like the keyboard color for example. Also, keyguard_lockscreen.xml's are also fun to tinker with. You can change font colors, move the buttons around, change the clock size, etc...

McClure

Reaction score
McClure.
Since its framework only does it still look nice? Screen shots?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Yeah, it still looks pretty good for just being the framework. Not a lot of theme packs have themed the new Facebook and Twitter apps yet anyway, so it doesn't really matter that they're not on mine. I'll probably re-theme once a full one comes out, not just the framework.

Attachments

• home.png
    home.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 383
  • call.png
    call.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 186
  • lock.png
    lock.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 542
  • shot1.png
    shot1.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 178

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jasonppp has done Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in Red and in Blue.