Reaction score
Can someone port over a Galazy Theme or HTC Sense like theme for DROID1 J

Thanks !

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why not use the Luna Theme? Hah... Check out Theme Porter, it is a little program for the PC that ports most of the theme in one click. Very handy for this.

chipmunk

Reaction score
Why not use the Luna Theme? Hah... Check out Theme Porter, it is a little program for the PC that ports most of the theme in one click. Very handy for this.

i must say that i love you for mentioning the theme porter!!!! i got the GalaxyS theme ported to UD2.0 and it took no work at all!

McClure

Reaction score
The Galaxy S theme works on UD 2.0 for D1. I have it on mine. Obviously, *BACK UP EVERYTHING* before attempting it.

Rated_R

Reaction score
The Galaxy S theme works on UD 2.0 for D1. I have it on mine. Obviously, *BACK UP EVERYTHING* before attempting it.

So you used the Galaxy S theme from that thread on your droid and it worked?

OP
M

musclemilk

Reaction score
McClure.
Since its framework only does it still look nice? Screen shots?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Shusuke028

Reaction score
can I get the link for the latest theme porter? I'm not sure which one to use.

Smokie

Reaction score
can I get the link for the latest theme porter? I'm not sure which one to use.

i use this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=737526.. not sure if its the "latest" though.. never have any problems with it.. running UD 2.0 w/ 928 Black Glass.. also, the wife has Rockin' Rainbows on UD 2.0. all done with theme porter. love this thing.

i have ported black glass to 4 different ROMs and never have any problems. is there anything that this theme porter won't do that people have to port manually? just curious why everyone doesn't use it.

Shusuke028

Reaction score
oh wow thanks... so to run this. could I just grab the UDlution theme .zip for 1.0.0 and put it in the old folder and put UD 2.0.0 in the new folder?

And would I only put the things in the apps and framework folder in there? not really getting the process :(

Edit: And also, could you post some screens of ur ported theme? does it change anything in 2.0.0? Like would the new UD 2.0.0 call screen be affected?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Porter will only port PNG files
No xml's or hog's will come over. Also if files are named exact same it skips them. This us very evident with bb 0.5. I had to do some work there. Also. You are limited solely to the apps the original Dev made.