Droid 1 Rom Manager Problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jblevins, Oct 23, 2010.

1. jblevins

jblevins New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so i rooted my phone using androot and then got rom manager, then downloaded from rom manager and rom( tried a bunch)....then i get to the part where it restarts. Then i get a icon that has a yellow ! and Triagnle around it and a droid next to it. What am I doing wrong now I cant even hold down x and power on. WTF. Help Plz

2. foxdog

foxdog Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Clockwork mod recovery isn't 'sticking' try flashing it again then try the rom again.

3. jblevins

jblevins New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a newbie....what is the easiest way to switch from rom to rom, everytime you switch u have to reinstall rom manager? And could you help me my wifi doesnt work?

4. sandfreak

sandfreak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Every time I switch I have to reinstall rom manager and I've been flashing roms for a long time now. If there's an easier way I'd like to know it.

As for the wifi I'm not really sure how to help. I've never ran into an issue with wifi that I can remember.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. maverick31210

maverick31210 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    best advice is to re-root using the manual way. when i first rooted my phone(using easy root), i had all sorts of issue flashing and booting custom ROMS. asked around on the forums and was told what i am telling you now. those rooting apps dont always do the job right, sometimes they work, other times they dont. there is a link around here that says something along the lines of "rooting your phone regardless of OS"....or google search. follow those directions and root manually. afterwards you should not be having any issues.

6. nwilkins15

nwilkins15 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Use super oneclick. Works flawlessly, and works on almost all phones. Used it and it seems to work just as well as the manual root.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Search tags for this page

rom manager droid 1