Droid 1 out of memory. When can i upgrade?

warrior21

Reaction score
The difference is someone who is in their 30's, with a life, doesn't care what other people are doing every second of the day and aren't full of themselves to think others care what they are doing every second of the day. However, younger than that more power to you. Want to still feel like you are in high school, have a blast.

Watch the South Park episode spoof on Facebook. Says it all.
And here I thought I was the only one not on facebook and twitter

Sent from my Droid

UNC

Reaction score
The difference is someone who is in their 30's, with a life, doesn't care what other people are doing every second of the day and aren't full of themselves to think others care what they are doing every second of the day. However, younger than that more power to you. Want to still feel like you are in high school, have a blast.

Watch the South Park episode spoof on Facebook. Says it all.

Wait, Facebook is for 12 year old girls, but south park isn't? Right, its for 12 year old boys.. smh

I'm sorry for your loss buddy, Facebook and Twitter allow you to easily connect with friends, buisness partners, and customers. I can't believe you don't know that. The key to Twitter is not using it for trivial things, you set up CNN/bloomberg/ESPN as someone to "follow" and get instant news reports. I'm sure 12 year old girls "follow" Reuters or the AP....

Isn't it time for you to switch to iOS or PalmOS now? I mean it was "cool" to use android when noone did, just like its "cool" to act like Facebook and Twitter are for dumb youngins.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sports96

Reaction score
Moving apps to sd card?

What are the steps for moving apps to your sd card to save space? Are there some apps that you cants or should not move to your sd card? I get the message every now and then that my droid is low on space, and thought this might help.

Thanks