1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 1 on Cricket, Question with flashing.

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Scoat, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Scoat

Scoat New Member

I have a Droid 1 that is flashed to cricket phone service and the question that i have is that it is running 2.1 and it wont auto update to 2.2 so if i manually updated the firmware to 2.2 would i have to re-flash it back to cricket. Also if i wanted to get into installing new roms would that also require me to flash it back to cricket after each install?

Also I have clockworkmod and have a back up, if i tried a new rom and it didn't work could clockworkmod recover it so that it so it goes back with how it was working on the cricket network?

About phone
    Firmware: 2.1
    Baseband: c_01.3e.01p
    Kernel Version:2.6.29-0map1-bekit-0.8.3-stock
    Build number: v1

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  2. HooknBook

HooknBook New Member

3. mito85

mito85 New Member

u will not lose flash

if your phone is already programmed to work on cricket when you flash a new rom it will still be on cricket. All you need to do after flashing a new rom is change the apns, and configure the u2nl.
Search tags for this page
droid 1 cricket flash cmd errors

flash droid 1 to cricket