Droid 1 notification issues

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
I posted about the same topic earlier in the Liquid forums, thinking it was a rom issue.

Every time I download a file, the past downloads pop up and clicking on them does nothing; if I try to clear the notifications during a download, then all of the notifications pop back up.

I flashed CM6 to try and resolve the issue, but to no avail.

Is this a user error or are there fixes?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
When you flashed the new ROM did you clear data and cache first ?

OP
tofasttafuri

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
No, I have flashed multiple froyo roms with no problems before this.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sometimes flashing ROMs without clearing data/cache can build up unnecessary "junk" if you will...try clearing data and cache, you will have to set your device back up but chances are your issue will be solved

Reaction score
Sometimes flashing ROMs without clearing data/cache can build up unnecessary "junk" if you will...try clearing data and cache, you will have to set your device back up but chances are your issue will be solved
+1

if you dont wipe data and cache then you'll be left over with "junk" from the previous ROM, and besides that you could end up with problems because of it as well.

OP
tofasttafuri

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
Which method do you prefer to back up apps and data before clearing. I use titanium backup but it takes a while to restore and its restoring process isn't automated as much as I would like.