Droid 1 Locked

Reaction score
I've had too many failed passwords and now I cannot get into my phone. I would enter my gmail information, but I lost it. Strangely, when I try to do a hard reset by holding X it freezes on the motorola logo and won't go to the arrow to allow for a hard reset and I (obviously) can't get into the phone to reset it that way. Is there a fix for this or a way to bypass the screen asking me to enter the google account information?

Durandgir

Reaction score
I honestly do not know how you would fix that, I know my friend she set up a passcode and forgot it right away so she got locked out and verizon had to factory reset your phone, I know verizon keeps your gmail info because the only way I can think of fixing this is getting your phone reset which will also require your gmail password to resync all your contacts and apps

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unless anyone else has an answer to this, I would say sbf is the only way to go to fix this problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking. As long as they can still get to the bootloader.

I'm thinking captainflower91 should be able to. I guess we'll just have to wait for member to come back on here and try it.

OP
C
Reaction score
I can give it a try. I've had issues with SBF in the past as I use Ubuntu linux. But I may be able to get it working through Windows

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope you can get it working. I take it you do know how to sbf?

OP
C
Reaction score
Hope you can get it working. I take it you do know how to sbf?

I've messed with it. The only problem is, as said, I only have Ubuntu and this complicates things. Fortunately, its a friends device so with any luck, I can procure another, Windows PC to use it

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've messed with it. The only problem is, as said, I only have Ubuntu and this complicates things. Fortunately, its a friends device so with any luck, I can procure another, Windows PC to use it

Alright, let us know how it works out, good luck:)

OP
C
Reaction score
So far, I've found RSDlite, gone into the bootloader, but for the life of me, I can't find the SBF file for it anywhere. All the links I've found are either broken or unspecific so I have no idea which one I should use. Sorry to ask, but does anyone have a link to the file I need?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem, glad you got it figured out:)