Droid 1 is...bricked? Maybe?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by XKXDISTURBEDXKX, Apr 18, 2011.

1. XKXDISTURBEDXKX

XKXDISTURBEDXKX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, just got my thunderbolt and love it, my girlfriends old slide phone is really messed up and I was thinking about giving her my old droid 1, she's never had a smart phone let alone a completely hacked out Droid one so I decided to unroot and restore stock image. I was running project elite and was overclocked and ya, I downloaded a stock image from Rom manager and rebooted into recovery and chose my zip and everything seemed to work fine....until the reboot....the motorola m logo appeared and then the Droid logo and then the droid eye logo but 10 seconds Into the Droid eye logo my Droid shut off...I though maybe I might have had bad battery but then I remembered it was on the charger all night... So then I powered back on again, same exact thing happened, and now all I can get the device to do is run through the boot up until the Droid eye where ten seconds in it shuts the phone off, I have no idea what to do so any help would be much appreciated because this phone would darn lots of brownie points with her:) also forgot to mention that I have powered into the boot loader where it said battery life is fine
    Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

2. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Download an FRG22D sbf and flash it throught RSD lite, there are a lot of tutorials online to let you know more. Just google it :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Your probably going to need to flash an sbf. There are several tutorials if you are unfamiliar with the process. Just search for it

Edit: beat me to it ^^

4. XKXDISTURBEDXKX

XKXDISTURBEDXKX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How am I supposed to flash anything when the phone won't even boot? What's spf?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

5. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +8
  6. rafiki1

rafiki1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Doesn't rom manager do this? Or is that with root..