1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 1. "Ghost Screen". Perhaps time to take action?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by cnelson, Sep 8, 2011.

1. cnelson

cnelson New Member

So to make a long story short.. I, like, many others have had the ghost screen problem. In two different Droids. First one, got a refurb. under my warranty, than the same EXACT thing on the second one.

Anyway, I'm tired of having the same problem. I have done tons of research, it seems like it is probably a faulty digitizer. Moto and verizon know this, but will not fix the phones. They just keep sending new (refurb) ones, and those have the same problem. So I was seriously considering find a class action lawyer and taking this up in court. We all spend our money for a great phone, that is suppose to do great things. Only to have it not work half the time? This is exactly the reason why I was not first in line to buy the new Bionic today. I remember my old moto razor also had tons of problems and they never helped me out, a bit.

Any else think there are enough people with enough problems take this forward?
Search tags for this page
android bionic ghost screen

android ghost screen

android screen ghost
droid 1 ghost screen

droid ghost screen

ghost screen on htc incredible
ghost screen on motorola droid1
moto droid ghost screen
motorola ghost screen