Droid 1 for life.

Djanvk

Reaction score
Still rocking my D1 since it was first released, but lately it's starting to seem like it's slowing down a step or 2 so I've been eyeing the D3 a bit now but I still love my OG D1.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DROOIID

Reaction score
Still rockin' the OG. Made possible by miui lol. I love this phone and do not foresee myself parting ways with it in the near future. (Unless maybe if the prime comes to V, or if the Vigor holds true to its rumored specs.)

OP
tuffD1

tuffD1

Reaction score
I was checking out the D3, AGAIN, and as I pulled my D1 out of my pocket to check the time, it gave me the droid stink eye. Some how it rebooted.

Sent from my Droid¹

lnx25b

Reaction score
I bought an X2 10 days ago to replace my OGD. After a week of trying to get music to stop skipping, I took the X2 back last night. I'm back to the OGD and music is stable again.

dancedroid

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
My og DROID died, I will miss it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

elPrez

Reaction score
Wow, lot's of Motorola employees in here... I can't wait to get rid of my droid (it's my 3rd). My daughter hates hers. A guy at work just ordered an iPhone 4s to replace his wife's failing D1 and my best friend can't wait to unload his D2 asap. Go figure...

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, lot's of Motorola employees in here... I can't wait to get rid of my droid (it's my 3rd). My daughter hates hers. A guy at work just ordered an iPhone 4s to replace his wife's failing D1 and my best friend can't wait to unload his D2 asap. Go figure...

I don't understand your reasoning. This was the first "popular" Android phone on the largest cell network in America. Sure, there will be bad eggs but this thread is not for complaining about the ones you've had, but more to respect the device and its historical impact.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Sadly, I put mine out to greener pastures. It had slowed down too much for my hyperactive brain. It was also charging fully in 15 - 20 minutes and only holding a charge (if I only used it as a phone) for 4 hrs max. I tried different new batteries with the same result.

My bionic keeps up with me and Zumocast rocks.