1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 1 A855 Trouble w/ RSD Lite v4.6

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by foetwunny, Feb 2, 2011.

1. foetwunny

foetwunny New Member

Before I begin I'm using this link and following each and every step along w/ every trouble shooting step mentioned.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/74028-root-droid-1-regardless-os-version.html

---

Using RSD Lite 4.6 & Windows XP:

Does everything fine and then the "Enumerating Drive" is the status for a couple mins then it "FAILS."

Status says: "Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. Phone[0000]: Phone did not re-enumerate after RAM-downloader was sent (0x703E); phone disconnected.

(The Progress status one column to the right says: Executed: 100%)

After going thru all the trouble shooting I believe it's cuz my USB drive isn't 2.0 or higher. Anyway to solve this problem?
  2. foetwunny

foetwunny New Member

Can anyone help me or give me some advice? Is there a way to do this w/ a USB port than isn't 2.0?

If not can someone recommend one of those "easy way out" one click wonder roots?
Search tags for this page
a855 rsd
driver rsd motorola a855
fail en rds lite v4.6

rsd lite 2.4 motorola a855

rsd lite motorola a855

rsd lite motorola droid a855